IT First-Level-Supporter wanted immediately (m/f/d)
Part-time (20 hours per week)
Who we are:
As a medium-sized engineering company with an international team of 30 employees, we have been supporting well-known manufacturers and operators in worldwide projects for rail-bound transport systems since 2004 – a sector that is in high demand and has a promising future.
IT is the most important tool in our work. To protect this resource, we are looking for you as “Single Point of Contact”.
Here are your varied tasks:
- You are the first point of contact for our users and receive all IT-related inquiries/malfunction reports.
- You document and prioritize them and follow up on their completion. You are supported by an external service provider who is coordinated by you.
- You analyse and eliminate faults in software, hardware and printers within the scope of 1st level support
- You provide our users with relevant information on your own initiative
- You install new desktops with operating systems and other company-standard software
- You coordinate the replacement of hardware in coordination with the management and the external service provider
- You are responsible for the management of licenses
- You take over the user administration in Microsoft Active Directory and administer project directories
- You are responsible for the backup and archiving of all electronic data
- You maintain our knowledge database and our process descriptions
You will need the following qualifications:
- A strong affinity for IT and an interest in new technologies
- Ideally, first professional experience in IT support
- A confident handling of current Microsoft products
- Basic knowledge of standard hardware
- A quick grasp and an analytical, systematic and independent way of working
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken (DE/EN), as well as the ability to assist international colleagues in word and deed.
Not yet a professional? – Don’t worry, we will support you during your introduction.
This will make your work comfortable:
- Financial security with linear salary increase and permanent employment contract.
- A modern ergonomic workplace in a single office
- Internal English and, if necessary, German lessons
- A flat rate for coffee, tea and water
- An “open door mentality
How to apply:
Apply however you like. We look forward to getting to know you.
Volkmaroder Straße 8
+49 531 70221-0